Since the Surface is a Windows device, it is natural that many of our readers are concerned about security. Why? Because Microsoft Windows operating system is used by over 90% of all computer users. Naturally, that gives hackers, spammers, and computer virus creators a huge target. No worries though, there are lots of things that you can do to protect your tablet.
Below is a collection on different security topics that we have covered on Love My Surface that we now compiled into a Security Guide for your convenience. Keep in mind that we continue to add new security content all the time, so subscribe to LMS today to get our latest updates.
Do you have a security question? Visit our Love My Surface Help Forum and ask away!
Learn The Basics About Security
- Microsoft Surface Security
- Setup My Surface 3 – The Absolute Basics
- Public WiFi Security Risks – 4 Things You Can Do To Protect Yourself
- How To: Setup a Picture Password or PIN
- Types of Accounts for a Surface Tablet
- Passpack Password Manager Review
- Viewing Saved Passwords on Windows 8
- Parental Control on Your Surface
Virus Prevention and Protection
- Do You Need Antivirus Protection for Your Microsoft Surface?
- Free Antivirus for Surface Pro – 2015 Guide
- Virus Prevention – Best Practices To Avoid Infection on your Surface
Windows 10 Security Concerns
Learning to Prevent and Clean Up Malware
- Prevent Malware on Surface Pro Tablets
- How To: Remove Malware From Surface Pro Tablets with MalwareBytes Chameleon
Virtual Private Networks and Why They Help
- VPN for Surface Pro – VyprVPN
- Free VPN From VyprVPN Available Now
- ExpressVPN Review: Another VPN Option for your Surface
- Good News – Surface RT VPN Software Available
Application Sandboxing On Surface
Our Getting Started Guide For New Surface Owners
If you are looking for a quick start guide for your new Surface tablet, then you may like our free e-guide – Getting Started With Surface Tablets sign up today!