You can now download the latest update from Microsoft site directly. Alternatively, you can just wait and let Microsoft handle this automatically as they push the updates by stages to the Windows 10 users.
Here’s what the update brings:
- Surface Camera drivers set improves Windows Hello stability.
- Intel AVStream Camera 2500 driver update
- Intel Control Logic driver update
- Intel CSI2 Host Controller driver update
- Intel Imaging Signal Processor 2500 driver update
- Microsoft Camera Front driver update
- Microsoft Camera Rear driver update
- Microsoft IR Camera Front driver update
Remember, once installed, you cannot uninstall this. Might be a good idea to wait until Microsoft pushes the update and wait and see how others are experiencing first. 🙂