This month, Microsoft announced $100 OFF sale on Surface Pro 4s.
It applies to all the models of these devices (except the customized ones).
This makes the lowest-end Surface Pro 4 (the Core m3 model) only $799. That’s a pretty good deal. Of course, the prices go up from there.
Here are the details of the $100 off sale:
- Runs Feb 1 – Feb 27, 2016
- Offer only good while supplies last (I’m guessing that means no rain-checks)
- Offer good for US and Puerto Rico only.
- You may not combine this offer with other offers, so the bundles don’t get this discount.
- Lime 3 units per customer.
- Offer good in US Microsoft retail stores and online Microsoft store.
- Other retailers (like Amazon) also seem to be offering this discount.
That’s it. This is the first sale on iPad Pros, which were a big seller last quarter of 2015.