Microsoft Offers FREE PC Tune-ups In Their Stores:
If you’re fortunate enough to have a Microsoft Retail Store near you, you can now take advantage of their free PC tune-up offer. No matter where you bought your Surface (or any other Windows PC), you can take it to your local Microsoft Store and get a free tune-up. It is worth $50 – that’s what anyone else would charge you, so it’s a good deal.
You can find a store and schedule your appointment online at: Microsoft Answer Desk
- Extended diagnostics on any device
- Software repair or support
- Virus and malware removal
- PC tune-ups for increased performance
- Recycle for Rewards appraisal with store credit
So, head over to your local Microsoft Store and take advantage of this great resource.
P.S. Microsoft also offers “for-pay” services such as data recovery and warranty services on non-Microsoft-purchased PC.