The Surface Laptop Go 2 has a sleek and portable design, 2 preloaded with Windows 11, and features 12.4” vibrant touchscreen with an amazing typing experience. Along with an improved HD camera, secure Windows Hello sign and a performance boost. The array of colors that this one-of-a-kind design comes in, is absolutely incredible. Choose from one of these four rich colors: Sage, Platinum, Ice Blue and Sandstone.
Some of the features for Microsoft Surface Laptop Go 2 include:
Must-have security and connections:
- Fingerprint Power Button with Windows Hello and One Touch sign-in on select models and convenient security
- Plug in the accessories you use today with built in USB-C® and USB-A ports, Surface Connect, and headphone jack
- Never have to worry about being heard or seen on a Zoom call again! There is now a built-in HD camera and Studio Mics.
The lightest Microsoft Surface Laptop:
- Easy to take everywhere at just 2.48 pounds
- Enjoy the full-size keyboard with large, precision trackpad that allows you to navigate, scroll, and select easily.
12.4” PixelSense touchscreen:
- Surface signature 3:2 ratio provides you with the most vertical screen real estate on a laptop allowing you to complete all of your jobs and tasks with ease.
- Complete with Windows 11, you can now access information, news and entertainment faster with features like Widgets.
Get it done anywhere:
- This Surface Laptop Go 2 allows you to run your day-to-day apps and keep up on social media with a faster 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5 processor
- And this incredible laptop has 13.5 hours of battery life for all of your work, shopping and gaming needs from anywhere without needing to plug in!
Dimensions: 10.95” x 8.12” x 0.62” (278.2mm x 206.2mm x 15.7mm)
Display: Screen: 12.4” PixelSense™ Display
Resolution: 1536 x 1024 (148 PPI)
Aspect ratio: 3:2
Touch: 10 point multi-touch
Maximum brightness: 330 nits
Memory: 4GB or 8GB LPDDR4x RAM
Processor: Quad Core 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Processor
Security: Firmware TPM
Enterprise-grade protection with Windows Hello sign-in
One Touch sign in with Fingerprint Power Button (excluding i5/4/128)
Kent Beck link to his wiki